Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association
Meeting Minutes
June 24, 2008

A meeting of the Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association was held on June 24, 2008 at 12:30 p.m. in the Board Room of The Commercial Property Group, LLC at 3001 S. Lincoln, Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Board Members: Brent Langevin
David Zedeck
Diane Pietig
Tomas Stone
Brent Langevin

Guests: Medora Fralick
Stephanie McDonald
The meeting of the Board of the Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association was called to order at 12:30 p.m.

The Financial Report was presented by Medora Fralick. She noted that the Association is ahead of the projected Budget and expenses are under Budget at the present time.

Medora stated that a walk through of the neighborhood roads was done on May 12th with Board members, Association members, Ed MacArthur from Native Excavating and Brian Len from NWCC present. A hard copy of the draft of the observations and recommendations are included with these minutes for the record. The recommendations will extend the structural integrity of the road system. Tomas Stone and David Zedeck will work on a plan for the upcoming road work and repair and the financing plan to pay for the work. The Board directed Medora to obtain bids for the 2008 suggested improvements and also to get bids for alternatives for work on the Trail Ridge Road work. The 2008 improvements include asphalt removal and patching, crack sealing, ditch cleaning and re-grading, shoulder base work and cutting down of willows in ditches. The Trail Ridge Road work includes removal of a section and patching at the west end of the cul-de-sac and immediately east of the east end of Upper Trail Ridge Road.

Water meter recertification will begin starting with five homes. Medora will inform the Board of the owners to be notified of the recertification and then will send out notifications to the homeowners.

Diane Pietig gave the ARC report. Two meetings were held in May to review and update the DRHOA Covenants and Guidelines. A meeting was also held of June 19th. Lot 45 submitted plans for a garage addition and lot 60 submitted building plans. Both plans were approved.

A copy of the updated Covenants and Guidelines were sent via email to the Board members before the meeting for review. The Board reviewed the revised documents and discussed changes and corrections as deemed appropriate. All changes are to take effect going forward and are not retro-active. The changes recommended will be incorporated into the documents and sent to the Board members for final review and the Board will vote by email for approval. Once the Covenants and Guidelines are approved by the Board the documents will be sent out to the Association membership for a vote. Two thirds approval is needed for the documents to be accepted. The ARC met with an architect from Eric Smith Associates and Medora to update and clean up the Covenants and Guidelines in the previous months.

The discussion of road signs was tabled until Tim DePuy is able to be present.

The next meeting is meeting on July 10th, 2008 at 12:30 p.m. at board room of The Commercial Property Group, LLC

There being no further business the meeting was adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Stephanie McDonald
Secretary for the meeting