Dakota Ridge Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
May 21, 2020, 9:30am
Present via Zoom: Sarah Jones, Holly Van Deursen, Jim Lob
Others Present: Medora Fralick & Andrea Wilhelm (Commercial Property Group)
The meeting began at 9:35 with a quick discussion of Holly’s draft memo to the HOA regarding cluster mailboxes, the Wildfire Hazard Analysis, and new board members. Sarah asked if she felt the first two topics should be in separate emails and the board agreed that might be more effective and timely, as the Wildfire bids aren’t due until June 1st. The Board asked if the contractors could provide a sketch of their proposed plan to be included with the information; Andrea will inquire or at a minimum, add a photos of the site location and a similar cluster box arrangement at Catamount. She will also update the parcel box dimensions, color, and survey questions then provide a new draft to the board by Monday, May 26th. Once the board has provided feedback, CPG will shoot to send the information and survey out to owners by May 28th allowing a period of one week to respond.
CPG has received two of four wildfire mitigation bids on the common area. Holly inquired whether those bids included any estimates for individual homeowner mitigation. Medora reported they did not because that pricing would be based on an initial lot assessment by the contractor. Once information is sent to homeowners, Holly felt it would be helpful if they had the option of a Zoom conference with Bart Brown from the Forest Service and the contractor in order to ask questions. Sarah will check with Bart and CPG will check with the chosen vendor.
On the topic of new board members and bios, the group agreed this information could be included with the mailbox email. Sarah made a motion to elect both Ron Lemieux and Carrie Rawlins to the board effective June 1st, pending confirmation that they are both still interested in joining. Jim seconded the motion and Holly was in favor. Sarah will follow up with Ron, Holly with follow up with Carrie and both will be invited to the July 9th meeting.
Lastly, Medora and Andrea provided a brief update on the results of the mid-quarter water meter reading where the loss ratio was even higher than first quarter. Tim had Native Excavating come out this week to check one of the RPV vaults that was suspected to have a leak but the outcome is still unknown. Medora proposed a meeting next week with CDC, Tim Gibbons, CPG, and any board members interested to discuss next steps. CPG will follow up with a date and time.
The next call to discuss the outcome of the cluster mailbox survey and the wildfire bids was scheduled for Thursday, June 4th at 9:30am. Sarah will send a zoom invite. The meeting was adjourned at approximately 10:05am.
Commercial Property Group
|Copyright ©2006 All rights reserved. Commericial Property Group|