Thursday September 21st, 2023

Association Administrator
Commercial Property Group
1856 Lincoln Ave
Steamboat Springs, 80487

Phone: 1.970.879.1402
Fax: 1.970.879.7777



click here for printer friendly version

Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association
Board of Directors
Meeting Minutes
September 20, 2012

A regular meeting of the board of directors of the Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association was held on September 20, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. in the Board Room of The Commercial Property Group, LLC at 3001 S. Lincoln, Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Board Members: H.C. Pace (by Phone)
Mindy Williams
Michael Williams (by phone)
Carrie Hayden (by phone)
Kathe McCoy

Guests: Stephanie McDonald
Nancy Kounovsky

The meeting was called to order at 8:35 a.m.

Under the Road Report, Michael asked for an update as to the unpaved spots from water breaks this summer.

Under the ARC report, Mindy stated that the landscaping project in process involved some re-grading. Otherwise, no new projects have come up.

The Financial Report was given by Nancy Kounovsky from the Commercial Property Group. Under the Balance Sheet, she noted that he Money Market account is kept at 250 thousand to be within FDIC insured limits. Under unpaid accounts, there is only one owner and a lien is in place for the outstanding balance. Under accounts payable, there is a Native Excavating bill that has been paid from a previous water break. Overall, the association remains on budget.

Under the Water Report, Medora Fralick and Carrie are working towards information to be put forward to the association regarding possible scenarios for work on the water line system. Discussion ensued as whether the Board should make a decision on the best option for the water line or if all options should be put out to the membership for a vote. If the Board made a choice of options, the membership would vote only if an assessment was necessary. The Board agreed to take a look at specific spots to fix as the choice for moving forward and make a final decision by the next board meeting. It was stated that Medora is currently obtaining current estimates for the three options previously bid and a second report concerning the groundwater testing is still pending.

The next meeting is Thursday, October 18, 2012

There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 10:00 a.m.

Respectfully submitted,
Stephanie McDonald
Secretary for the meeting
Web site designed by Steamboat Pilot & Today and Steamboat Web Design