Thursday September 21st, 2023

 
Association Administrator
Commercial Property Group
1856 Lincoln Ave
Steamboat Springs, 80487

Phone: 1.970.879.1402
Fax: 1.970.879.7777
E-Mail: info@drhoa.org
 

 

...


click here for printer friendly version

Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association
Board of Directors
Meeting Minutes
May 14, 2012

A regular meeting of the board of directors of the Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association was held on May 14, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. in the Board Room of The Commercial Property Group, LLC at 3001 S. Lincoln, Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Board Members: H.C. Pace
Mindy Williams
Carrie Hayden (by phone)
Michael Williams

Guests: Medora Fralick
Stephanie McDonald

The meeting was called to order at 8:30 a.m.

There was no new information to report under Arc or Roads.

Under the Financial Report, Carrie reported that there is nothing unusual except removal of some trees was done. The association is under budget at the present time. The accounts receivables were discussed. It was noted that three properties in the neighborhood are part of a vacation rental program which is for short term rentals. This is not allowed per the governing association documents. Medora will send a letter to the owners in violation.

Under the Water Report, H.C. stated that there is nothing to report at this time. A better feeling about the water rate schedule will be reached once a couple of billing cycles has been done. Information on the water supply system was sent out. Results of the MPA test from Tim Gibbons are still pending. An association water meeting was discussed. The board members will submit potential dates for this meeting and then these agreed upon dates will be forwarded to the association members for a consensus date. Members will also be solicited for their questions regarding the system to be addressed at the meeting.

Under Other Business, Medora reported that several calls have been received about bicyclists riding through the neighborhood at a high rate of speed causing a safety issue. Discussion ensued about the options to address the situation. Michael recommended that a stop sign be put up and a speed bump that the subdivision already owns be installed at the corner of the intersection in the south section between lot 25 and 26 (Agate Creek Road and Aspen Ridge Road). The board directed Medora to contact the association attorney and insurance agent concerning the associationís liability if signage is used. An informational article about the cycling situation will be sent to all members via email/mail.

The association has been asked for permission to ride through the neighborhood by the Mountain Madness Marathon on July 1st from 7:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. and the association is named on the liability waiver. Mindy made a motion to approve the use of the neighborhood roads for above mentioned marathon and it was seconded by Michael. The motion was approved unanimously.

Covenant revision was discussed. Medora will contact the association attorney regarding any unrecorded revisions or amendments. The board asked Medora to get all amendments recorded and that all recorded documents are included in a single governing document.

The next meeting is June14th.

There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 9:45 a.m.


Respectfully submitted,
Stephanie McDonald
Secretary for the meeting
Web site designed by Steamboat Pilot & Today and Steamboat Web Design