Sunday June 16th, 2024

 
Association Administrator
Commercial Property Group
1856 Lincoln Ave
Steamboat Springs, 80487

Phone: 1.970.879.1402
Fax: 1.970.879.7777
E-Mail: info@drhoa.org
 

 

...


click here for printer friendly version

Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association
Meeting Minutes
June 8, 2006

A meeting of the Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association was held on June 8, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. in the Board Room of The Commercial Property Group, LLC at 3001 S. Lincoln, Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Board Members: Diane Pietig
Will Bashan
David Zedeck
Tim DePuy
Jim Nichols

Guests: Mike Curzon
Scott Deitchler
Nancy Kounovsky
Stephanie McDonald

The meeting of the Board of the Dakota Ridge Homeowners Association was called to order at 1:00 p.m.

Ferrellgas Presentation
Scott Deitchler and Mike Curzon of Ferrellgas were requested by Tim DePuy to give a presentation on the gas rates and level of service to be offered to the residents of Dakota Ridge for the upcoming year. After some discussion, it was agreed that Tim would meet with Scott and work on a contract price and then a letter would be sent out to each lot owner at a later date.

Financials – Nancy Kounovsky and Jim Nichols
Nancy and Jim presented the Financial Statement. No significant expenses have been incurred for the last month. Tim will be on the signature card for the newly opened investment account as a Board representative. The investment account was moved to a money market fund at Wells Fargo Bank until the Board makes a final decision on the investment account details.


Water Rate Schedule – Tim DePuy
Tim presented a revised water rate schedule. It is a three tier schedule. Each Board member has reviewed the rate schedule via email and given final approval. The new water rate schedule will be implemented as of July 1, 2006. It is available on the website at www.DRHOA.org.




Lot 74 water issues – Will Bashan
No signatures have been obtained to this date for the approval of the well permit by the adjoining neighbors. There is a June 26th deadline by the State of Colorado Division of Water Resources. The Commercial Property Group, LLC will make another attempt to obtain the signatures. If no signatures are obtained the matter will be turned over to the Association’s attorney to schedule a hearing with the Division of Water Resources.

Leak Detection and Water Repair Analysis
The company for the leak detection survey has been hired and is waiting on all valves to be flagged. Also a leak has been seen on Lot 13 which will be reported. Will asked for an update on the installation of the auto dialer as recommended by the water study done by CDC. Tim Gibbons of DRHOA Water Operations will be contacted for an update.

ARC Update .
Diane Pietig gave the ARC update. The Peterson’s revised landscaping plan has been approved except for minor lighting issues which they have been advised about. The Hoffman envelope request has not been received yet. All ongoing projects are underway and no new projects have begun.

Other
There was discussion concerning the summer picnic for the Association. Diane will make some calls to Association members to get plans started for the picnic.

A letter was received from the owners of Lot 16 suggesting an amendment to the DRHOA covenants concerning the construction schedule for new build projects. The Board will refer this letter to the ARC committee. The ARC committee will take this letter under advisement. It was suggested that the fee structure and time guidelines be discussed making a recommendation by late summer or early fall.

Unreadable water meters were the next topic of discussion. After some discussion by the Board, direction was given to The Commercial Property Group, LLC staff to contact those owners with faulty meters informing them that under the DRHOA, it is the responsibility of the owner to provide a readable, functioning water meter. Any accelerated water charges that have been incurred due to a faulty water meter are expected to be paid as soon as possible.

Along with unpaid water fees, anyone that is not up to date with yearly DRHOA dues need to become current immediately. The Board will ask that a lien be put on any lot owner not current within a two week period after being notified in writing.



The next meeting is July 13, 2006 at 1:00 p.m.

There being no further business the meeting was adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,


Stephanie McDonald
Secretary for the meeting
Web site designed by Steamboat Pilot & Today and Steamboat Web Design